CBSE NET Exemption for Ph.D. holders is now available here. All Candidates can download the CBSE NET Exam Exemption for Ph.D. holders from our web page. There are various exemptions and procedures for the Ph.D. holders which must be studied properly before appearing for the examination.
CBSE NET Exemption for Ph.D. Holders
The leaves are provided once in the whole duration of M.phil/ Ph.D. for up to 240 days. If in case, a relocation appears for the M.Phil or Ph.D. woman scholars due to any reason such as marriage or any other reason, then the data researched can be transferred to the university to which the scholar has intended to relocate provided that all the other conditions are followed regularly and the research work also does not pertain to a project which is secured or supervised by a parent institution or a funding agency.
CBSE NET Exemption for Ph.D. Holders 2018 who have participated in the course will provide the credit to the parent guide as well as the institution for the research which has already been done. it must be noticed that the award of degrees for the candidates who have registered for M.Phil or Ph.D. programs prior to 11 July 2009 are governed by the provisions of the then existing ordinances, bylaws and the regulations of the institutions who award the degrees.
CBSE NET Ph.D. Holder Exemption 2018
These candidates must also be exempted from the requirement of minimum eligibility conditions of the NET or the state eligibility test held for the recruitment of assistant professors and other posts equivalent to it in the colleges, universities, institutions which are furthermore subject to the fulfillment of various conditions listed below:-
- The Ph.D. degree of the candidates must have been awarded in only the regular mode.
- The evaluation of the Ph.D. thesis must be done by at least two external examiners.
- The open Ph.D. candidate viva voce must have been conducted.
- Candidate must have at least 2 research publications from his/her work. Out of these works, at least one work must be referred in a journal.
- Candidate must have made at least 2 presentations in the conferences and the seminars based on his/her work.
- All the above work must be certified by the vice-chancellor, pro vice-chancellor, and dean of the university affairs.
- All these exemptions are provided to the candidates who are Ph.D. holders. The conditions are listed on the official website of the department. The exemptions and the qualifications must be kept in mind before filling the application form.
All the requirements, eligibility conditions and the exemptions must be scrutinized carefully before filling the application form.