CBSE Non-NET Exam Fellowship Details 2018 is now available here. All Candidates can download the CBSE Non-NET Exam Fellowship Details 2018 from our web page. It has been observed that the CBSE has sanctioned an amount of Rs. 10 crores for the fellowship of the XIIth plan period. This is done for the release of fellowship to the eligible M Phil and Ph.D. scholars.
CBSE Non – NET Fellowship Details
There are various DO’s which have been released prior to the description of the quantum of fellowship and contingency along with some eligibility criterion. There are various guidelines for CBSE Non-NET Fellowship Details 2018 for Ph.D. and M Phil Scholars. The guidelines and the details for the scholars of both the categories are listed below:-
- The candidates who have registered for the full-time Ph.D. Programme in the universities and institutions are eligible for the fellowship @ Rs. 8,000 PM and is applicable to those candidates who are not NET qualified and are furthermore not receiving any fellowship/scholarship/salary from any source. The scholars, who are not receiving any fellowship/scholarship/salary from any source, can also apply for the eligibility process for the fellowship.
- The fellowship starts from the date of registration of the Ph. D. or 2nd June 2012, whichever is later.
- It is awarded for 3 years in general from the date of registration and is furthermore extendable up to a year, only after the recommendation of the Ph. D. Research Committee of the relevant Department and approval of the relevant Doctorate Committee.
- The reimbursement for the contingency will be allowed to the scholars @ Rs. 8,000 p.a. for Humanities and Social Science subjects and @ Rs. 10,000 p.a. for Science Subjects during the fellowship period under this scheme.
CBSE NET Non Fellowship Details 2018
- The students enrolled in the in the University under full-time M. Phil Programme in Science Subjects and Humanities & Social Science subjects are eligible for the fellowship under the scheme @ Rs. 5,000 p.m.
- It is also applicable to the M. Phil. Students who don’t receive any fellowship/scholarship /salary from any source.
- the Fellowship will continue until the end of the M. Phil. program
- The reimbursements are allowed @ Rs. 10,000 p.a. for Science Subjects and @ Rs. 8,000 p.a. for Humanities and Social Science subjects under the scheme.
- There are some rules which are common for all the Ph.D. & M. Phil Scholars in which it is applicable to the eligible scholars i.e. 2nd June 2012 in which the monthly fellowship is released on the submission of the attendance report by the department.
All the CBSE Non-NET fellowship Details must be read properly before filling the application form. It is the duty of the candidate to scrutinize the whole information from the official portal of the department.