CBSE NET application fill procedure is available here. Candidates can read the CBSE NET application form filling procedure step by step from our web page. CBSE stands for Central Board of Secondary Education and the NET stands for National Eligibility test. If you wish to give the CBSE examination then you have to make sure that you apply for the examination.
Procedure to fill CBSE NET application form 2018
It is very simple to apply for the process of examination you have to make sure that you keep all your necessary information like date of birth etc handy with yourself. You can apply for the examination with the help of the both online as well as the offline mode. Let us now go through the steps which help you to fill CBSE NET Application Form:
- All those candidates who are interested in sitting for the process of examination can make use of the official website in order to apply for the process of examination. The official website is http://cbsenet.nic.in. This website is the official portal so all information that you gather from here will be true and authentic.
- Once the website will open the candidate has to make sure that he or she reads all the instructions mentioned carefully on it. Once you have read the instructions it is easy to fill the CBSE NET application form in the correct way.
- You will see a number of options show on the homepage of the website. You have to fill in information like the date of birth etc. Make sure that you fill in all the correct information and then press the submit button.
- After you fill in all the information you will also see an option in which you have to upload a scanned copy of the passport size photograph of yours. Make sure that you upload the photograph on the space that is given.
- In order to sit for the examination, you also have to pay the fee. According to the fee structure, the students belonging to the general category have to pay a fee of Rs.600/-, students belonging to the OBC category has to pay a fee of Rs.300/- and those belonging to the scheduled caste and the schedule tribe has to pay a fee of Rs. 150/. You can make the payment of the fee with the help of the credit or the debit card. After the payment of the fee, you will be generated an e- Challan generated. You can obtain this challan from any one of the banks that are the bank of Canara/Syndicate/HDFC/ICICI Bank.
- Once you have completed all the above-mentioned formalities you have to click on the submit button. You will now see the CBSE NET application form show on the computer screen. You can obtain this form by taking out a print out of it or you can even download it and keep it safe on the computer screen for your use.
- Once you are done with this step you will be allowed to sit for the process of examination. It is with the help of this website that you will obtain the result as well.
For more information about CBSE NET Click Here